Thursday 16 August 2012

London 2012…Didn’t we do well!...


(Or, how the Olympics made a new man out of me…)


What-ho, blog followers, it’s grand to be back broadcasting again after all that Olympic fun and games – and “didn’t we do well?” as dear old Brucie used to say...

I don’t know about you, dear readers, but I thought that the games were superb! Inspired by Wiggo’s sideburns, Chris Hoy’s calves, Steve Redgrave’s stamina and Tom Daley’s torso, my life has been utterly transformed: read their stories, and see what they can do for you!




Bexley, too, played an inspirational part during the torch relay ...
And didn’t London come up trumps, again?…

And don’t you think that Michael Johnson is just the coolest pundit-dude in the world?

And wasn’t the Olympic park superb! (Amazing to read what it was actually built above…)

I miss it, you know…

“Happy and Glorious indeed”… Didn’t we do well?
(What do you think?...)

TTFN…

No comments: