Monday 18 April 2011

ROYAL WEDDING SPECIAL SOUVENIR 'CUT OUT & KEEP' ISSUE BLOG...



With added pomp & bunting



Well, dear readers & blog-followers, I'm afraid that you'll have to make do with a very quick one this week, as I'm almost too excited to type; my fingers are all of a tremble.



It's the excitement of the Royal Wedding, you see...(I confess, I'm not averse to a bit of pomp & pageantry myself; indeed, I must dash off shortly to add an extra bit of celebratory bunting to the exterior wall of my shed, where my special vintage parsnip & radish wine is already fermenting nicely in anticipation of the big day...)


However, before I do dash off shortly, I must remind you that Bexley Libraries have some absolutely top-drawer Kate & William books available for your particular enjoyment, which will indisputably add to your appreciation of this very special event. But get in quick, dear readers, as demand is bound to be high!

And remember, this exquisitely hand-crafted limited edition celebratory blog is not available in any shops! Download and keep your own unique personal copy today!


TTFN, old chums...

































































































































































No comments: